Public Course T&C
Please note: Sending a booking for a scheduled public course via the website on-line booking form constitutes acceptance of these booking terms and conditions.
- All payments are due 14 days before the start of a course. If you are booking a course now that is due to start within 14 days you should choose to pay by credit/debit card. In these cases you will be sent an invoice with a link to a secure site where full payment can be made. Payment cannot be made by delegates on the day.
- Client loyalty discounts will be applied to your invoice on receipt of a qualifying booking.
- Training Passports must be purchased in advance and are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Cancellations & Transfers
- Cancellation/transfers after places have been confirmed will incur an administration charge of 15% of the full course fee.
- Cancellations and transfers within 14 working days of the course start date cannot be accepted.
- Substitutes can be made at any time up to start of course without cost penalty.
Bookable (Open) Courses
- Our Published fees include course materials, use of video and other training equipment as and when required.
- Prepared key topic notes for each delegate's future reference are provided.
- Lunch and light refreshments are included in the fee.
- The number of delegates attending each course is limited in order to ensure individual participation.
- VAT is charged at the current rate on all accounts.
- Our VAT registration No. 335 3725 60
Venues, Dates and Content
- All the information on this web site is correct at time of publishing.
- We reserve the right to make changes should it be necessary.
Client Loyalty Scheme T&C
Make Spearhead Training your training partner and benefit from the best client loyalty scheme available. It's based on the cumulative number of open course training days booked with no restriction on whom from your organisation makes the bookings. This really is the fairest client loyalty scheme to be had for maximum reward. We will even track all bookings from your organisation and inform you what level of discount applies to the bookings you make - so it's easy for you to get the training you need, when you need it, and at the best possible price.
Training days booked in any 12 month period:
- 1-3 Full Fee
- 4-6 10% Reduction
- 7-9 15% Reduction
- 10-12 17.5% Reduction
- More than 12 Call 01608 644144 for details
- The Spearhead Client Loyalty Scheme was launched on 1st January 2008 to reward clients who choose to use Spearhead as their preferred training partner.
- The scheme is based on the cumulative number of open course training days booked by a client organisation in any 12 month period. The first 12 month period for a given client starts on 1st January 2008, or on the date they make their first booking, whichever is the later.
- The loyalty scheme is based on the total number of days booked by a given organisation. There are no restrictions on who makes the booking. Qualifying bookings are logged to the clients loyalty account. We will keep the client informed of the level of loyalty discount that has been applied to the course fee.
- Occasionally, we may offer clients one-off special offers on selected open courses. Where this special offer discount is greater than that accumulated on the client’s loyalty scheme, we will offer the client the choice of taking the greater discount. However, in these instances the booking will not be logged to the client’s loyalty account.
- Training passports are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Our standard T&C regarding transfers and cancellations apply to bookings made using your training passport, with any cancellations (less cancellation administrative charge) re-credited to your passport account.
- Client Loyalty discounts do not apply to places booked using a Training Passport.
- Where a course is on special offer, clients may use their passport to pay for the special offer place. Where the special offer price is less than the cost of the passport point price paid then the difference will be credited to the passport.
Spearhead Training Limited occasionally has a special offer available on selected management, sales and business skills open courses. These offers are identified clearly on our website under the appropriate course listing and date and/or in the Announcements and Special Offers section of the website. Detailed below you will find details of the terms and conditions for such offers.
Finally, because all of our special offer places are provided on a first come basis and are strictly time limited we strongly recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
Terms and Conditions for Special Offers
- You must quote the special offer code on your booking form, or at the time you make the booking (if you call us)
- Special offers are not available in conjunction with any other discount offered, including Client Loyalty discounts.
- Special offer places will not count towards a client's future loyalty discount level.
- Training Passports can be used to purchase special offer courses.
- Payment will be due at time of booking. If prompt payment is not received then we reserve the right to invoice for the full course fee.
- Once we have confirmed the booking, cancellation/transfer of special offer places can not be accepted. Substitute delegates can be accepted at any stage prior to the course running.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one special offer place per offer per client.
- Special offer course places are subject to availability and allocated on a first come basis.