Spearhead Course FAQs / Help
Here is a list of the most commonly asked questions about our courses. If you can not find the answer to your question then please use the "Ask us a Question" form on the right hand side of the page or call one of our administrators on +44(0)1608 644144.
What are your T&C?
To view our booking T&C please click here
Can I get a discount on multiple bookings?
Please contact us for full details.
Can I pay by credit/debit card?
What is the dress code when attending a Spearhead course?
How many people will there be on the course?
What time does the course start/end?
I want to book a training course, but need to stay overnight. Can you arrange accommodation for me?
Ettington Chase, Horwood House and Staverton Park have their own on-site accommodation for an additional fee should you require it. Please contact a member of our team for further details.
Do you run this course at another venue?
How do I get to the venue?
How can I pay the training course fee?
If paying by cheque, please make it payable to "Spearhead Training Group Limited" and allow sufficient time for clearing. Our bank details for BACS payments are available upon request.
Credit/Debit card payments are collected via a secure link, which will be emailed to you on the invoice.
What are the course booking terms and conditions?
Payment of public (Open) Course Invoices.
All invoices (except for training passports) are due 14 working days before the start of the course booked.
Invoices for courses on special offer are due by return.
Payment cannot be made by delegates on the day.
Training passports must be purchased in advance and are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Cancellations & Transfers.
Cancellation/transfers after places have been confirmed will incur an administration charge of 15% of the full course fee.
Cancellations and transfers within 14 days of the course start cannot be accepted. Substitutes can be made at any time up to start of course without cost penalty.
Sending a booking via the website on-line booking form constitutes acceptance of our booking terms and conditions.
Is there funding available for training?
The type and value of funding varies greatly from region to region and depends on the size of your organisation, where you are located and the type of business you are.
We recommend that you contact your local Business Link telling them the name and date of the Spearhead Course you want to attend and asking whether funding is available for your region/organisation type.
We are unable to help you source funding.
How do I book a course?
Bookable Public (Open) Courses
Online - You can book online by clicking on the Book button and completing the fields required.
If you have any queries whatsoever whilst making your booking, please contact our office. There are always administrators and tutors available to help you.
Phone – Simply call us on +44(0)1608 644144 to place a booking.
Email – Email us with your details. We require the following information:
- Booker's name, contact details and full postal address.
- Delegate(s) name(s), and contact details.
- Names of the course(s) and the course date(s) you require.
- Your PO (if applicable)
Once we have received a course booking, we will email confirmation and full joining instructions to the delegate. The invoice will be emailed to the booker.
Simply contact us by phone or email with your requirements and we will be able to confirm available dates for your in-company training.
You can also use the in-company enquiry form found on each in-company course details page.
What is included in our courses?
- All relevant course material used during the programme, which includes hand-outs and a folder containing copies of all key slides used during the course. Pens and spare paper are available on the day for you to make notes. (Unless otherwise stated on your joining instructions, you do not need to bring anything else with you to the course.)
- Course Certificate
- A course support pack containing a data stick of up to date self-development and reference materials to reinforce your learning.
- On going support via e-train, Spearhead’s scheduled e-communications of additional tips and advice to sustain your motivation and support your personal development when you are back at work.
- Access to the Spearhead help-line so you can get individual post-course support from your tutor when you want it.