In order to achieve above average performance, employees must be able to perform above average actions. Our training is all about developing the ability of your people to deliver those actions by improving their knowledge and also developing the necessary skills.
Whilst there are many factors that contribute towards business success, research suggests an improvement in employee performance of between 15-20% can be expected from well trained employees.
Ten ways in which our training also leads to improved business performance:
1. By providing the opportunity for individuals to evaluate their skills, increasing self-awareness and encouraging self-responsibility for improving their personal effectiveness.
2. By helping delegates identify and place greater priority on the actions they can take that will provide the greatest impact on achieving better results, and turning these into concrete action plans.
3. By re-energising delegates, encouraging refreshed motivation, improved decision making and problem solving.
4. By providing a more focused direction for employees, leading to more effective use of their time and therefore improved productivity and efficiency.
5. By helping delegates develop confidence, so that they are better able to execute the job they currently do.
6. By developing higher levels of professionalism, leading to increased company image.
7. By developing “best practice” through providing a forum for interchange of views and ideas and identifying areas for improvement.
8. By increasing the “buy-in” to new concepts; and allowing the exchange of any doubts and concerns.
9. By providing team-working opportunities, leading to greater staff cohesion and better results.
10. By satisfying employees needs for personal development, giving greater levels employee job satisfaction and leading to higher motivation and reduced costly staff turn-over.