- the right way to develop new business opportunities
A 1-day workshop
This fast paced workshop is for those seeking to develop new business. It provides a planned approached to developing new business as well as a boost in terms of improved confidence.
Learning the hard way on the job can be slow and very demoralising. This workshop accelerates the learning process tenfold. It therefore represents an excellent investment for anyone seeking to develop new business opportunities.
Covering all the key aspects of getting new business, it includes a series of exercises to develop each delegate's approach with individual tutor guidance to ensure best practice.
This one day workshop first looks at the challenges of getting new business. Step-by-step, the process of prospecting, planning sales calls, making contact, establishing real needs, presenting your sales case, working through objections and closing, are reviewed.
Who will benefit from attending?
Our getting new business courses are suitable for everyone who is responsible for developing new business.
What you will get from attending:
- A full understanding of the stages of developing new business.
- The opportunity to develop you individual approach to developing new business.
- Tips and points for action for each step of the process that can be used to improve your results.
- To examine the techniques for developing new business.
- To understand how and why people decide to buy and to clarify the benefits of the products and/or services you are selling.
- To plan the approach and review sales communication techniques that can positively influence others.
- To build self-confidence to develop new business.
The Challenges of New Business Sales
Reasons for Buying
Prospecting for New Business
- Finding Prospects
- Developing Hot Prospects
Pre-call Planning and Preparation
- Preparing Your Approach
- Developing the Right Mental Attitude
- Creating the Right First Impression
- The Structure of the Call
- Using Attention Getting Statements
- Avoiding the Common Mistakes
- Handling Objections
- Making Appointments
Getting Through To The Decision Maker
- Dealing with Receptionists and PA’s
- Identifying the Key Personnel
Opening the Meeting Effectively
Building Your Sales Case
Testimonials for Getting New Business
"Course very well presented and informative, thanks." AB, Sensor-Tecknik UK Ltd
"Very good training. I felt comfortable. All staff were great." NG, Man and Machine
The practical exercises which are used at each key stage ensure delegates build their skills and develop a tool kit of techniques that they can implement to become highly effective at developing new business opportunities.
What is included in the fee?
All materials, lunch and refreshments are provided on this programme.
Start: 10 am Finish 5 pm
Recommended Follow-on Courses
- Advanced Sales Skills - master the challenge of high level selling.
- Effective Written Communication – the principles and practice of effective business writing.
- Telephone Sales – the right way to win business on the telephone
If you are not satisfied that you have benefited by attending our Getting New Business course, then we will refund your course fee.