- understanding project management techniques
A 1-day workshop
This one-day workshop is designed for those who have to support, participate in, or run projects.
It has been designed to give a fast track introduction to the skills and techniques needed and will help you to add more value to your role.
This workshop reviews in a structured way key project management techniques, introducing some useful tools for the delegates to use back at work. The tutor will guide you through each principle and there will be exercises to help you develop your skills.
Who will benefit from attending?
If you want an introduction to project management methodology but are not a dedicated project manager, then this workshop is for you.
What you will get from attending:
- A fast track introduction to project management methodology
- Understanding of the key concepts and principles of effective project management
- A toolkit of project management techniques that can be used in a wide variety of situations
- To ensure you understand the principles of project management.
- To provide a toolkit of project management techniques that you can apply to a wide variety of scenarios.
Understanding the Project Life-cycle
- What is a Project?
- The Project Life-cycle.
- The Importance of Good Project Management
- Starting a Project
- Do's and Dont's
Introduction to Project Planning Tools
- Gantt Charts
Working with the Project Team
- Roles and responsibilities
- Making time for project work
- Managing the conflicts that can arise
Successful Projects Checklist
Testimonials for Project Management Workshop;
“All areas were dealt with well” MG, Solartech
“A difficult subject but very well explained using practical examples” MC, TNT
“Good balance of participation and tutor presentation” AG, BrightGreen
"Very good use of interactive aids" BS, Ofsted
All materials, lunch and refreshments are provided on this programme.
Start: 10 am Finish 5 pm
Recommended Follow-on Training
- Persuading and Influencing Skills – how to reach positive out comes
- Financial Awareness – everything you need to know for the non specialist
- Time Management - top techniques for busy people
If you are not satisfied that you have benefited by attending our Project Management Workshop, then we will refund your course fee.